#2 Empowerment


 "Empower yourself, by empowering others." 
                                                    - MARTIN DAI NGUYEN



     Welcome back poshers! You made it to the second blog. Hope you're doing good today. 
     You must be wondering the purpose behind the above quote in this blog. Well, as I mentioned in my previous blog, I will be sharing links to some very interesting blogs today and brief you up about them. I would love you guys to be informed and posted about not only fashion, but various other exciting things.


  •     EXPLORE
     I bet you guys wouldn't know which place is called "God's own country". Yes, you heard right, a place with that term actually exists. It is a very beautiful state located in South-West India called KERALA. To understand why this state is known as God's own country, and to discover this alluring place, check out Insights Of Kerala





  • FOOD
Fun Fact #1 for you guys: I am a big foodie and personally a big fan of street food of India. I recently came across a blog that informs about all the budget friendly options for street food as well as fine dine places in Toronto. I couldn't resist and you shouldn't either. Visit Foodie On The Street today and pick options that serve your heart as well as your wallet!

Image sourced from IndianExpress.com, "Ten things you should know about thali", 2006

  • FASHION
  For all you dashing men out there, HK Azzimato by Hardik Khilolani has recently launched its premium menswear label. Good news is that they offer custom-tailored fits! So explore their collection and get your best suits on. Learn more about their journey and what they have to offer at HK Azzimato.




  • FITNESS
Well, dressing up sure makes us look presentable but one of the most important aspects of looking good is being fit and active. Stay Active is one of my favorite blogs to follow because it inspires and guides me to stay healthy and achieve all my personal fitness goals. You all should definitely follow it too and include fitness in your everyday routine. 

"Mens Fitness | Matt Hawthorne Photography | 2013" by Matt Hawthorne is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
  • TRAVEL
Here comes the Fun Fact #2: I love travelling! I'm sure most of you all do. All thanks to Travel with me for making my life much easier! This blog provides all the necessary travel tips for various countries and helps save so much time planning. Not only this, it will make your trips affordable by guiding you on how to save money on air tickets and get in-flight upgrades! I'm sure you guys must be excited just like I am!

Photo Credits: World Travel Guide



These are some my favorite blogs to follow. I would love to know some of your favorites too so feel free to comment below. In my next blog, I would be sharing an important tool with you guys that would help you at some point of your life or the other for sure. Signing off for today. 

And don't forget to always empower everyone around you. 

xoxo,
pp

Comments

Popular Posts